Thursday 1 December 2011

Tegatech Tega v2 Review,Price,Specification and Design

Tegatech Tega v2

HP Slate Windows 7 tablet has shown that the first tablet of Windows 7 earlier this year at CES 2010. Has not yet come, despite recent pictures of leaks. Slate 500 HP still on sale this month. Meanwhile, companies with fewer high-tech building Windows 7 tablets. Engadget has in his hands now Tegatech Tega v2 Windows 7 Tablet and published a review.

Quote from the review: "Tega v2 tablet is decent in terms of hardware, but more expensive $ 799 $ 499 2goPad this extra money to buy a product that is thinner and feel better with the SSD and Android, but even if you gets the money. on one side, and does not change the fact that I just could not suggest that one of these pills at the time - Windows Touch layers are not so convincing and battery life, well ... its tragic limits "Read the full article. Engadget review.

If Microsoft comes with a special version of Windows Tablet, Tablet Windows can not compete with the iPad. In related news, Galaxy Tab Android Tablet has a release date and price in the United States.

I was playing with fire Kindle tablet for a while. It is fairly cheap tablet, I think most people will be able to use without any problem. I dare not say that this tablet as capable as IPad that I have. I can do a lot more about the work I can IPad wise in the fire to ignite.

If I want, I can use the Bluetooth keyboard with my iPhone, for example, then type a document and e-mail with a real keyboard instead of a laptop or notebook on the road. Kindle the fire is not Bluetooth, so no keyboard, if Amazon comes out with a couple of tricks. Did I mention that the pills came to the registered person who bought it, allowing me to see all the content too. Keep this in mind if you are one of the gifts for Christmas.

Lighting a fire screen is very bright and has a decent resolution. Not as great as in the iPad, but I'm certainly willing to give up some space on the screen in a more compact size, in some cases. To turn the fire much easier to use on the road, that the greatest IPad in my opinion. There are times when I want a bigger screen, but are rare.

Another thing that may bother some light on the Kindle is that there is a bakery to support messaging. I can hit my Gmail account online or through the application, but how to enter normal mail will not at first. I never check my mail on the iPhone or the fire to be at least of my problem, I would not use email or the fire.

The screen has a contrast, and even small text in web pages and reading materials, you can read with ease. The screen rotates automatically from portrait to landscape. One thing that really bothers me is that the lock screen, where you have to go to unlock the device does not rotate automatically. This means that if you take the tablet on its side or upside down, drag the right direction.

Integrated in the offers Amazon browser is pretty good. I have no problem at all using it. Only a small problem in my browser is that you must click on the tab at the top if you are in the bottom of the page of the address bar, so you can refresh the page. It would be nice to have the address bar at the top and bottom.

You can access all content on a shelf of the Amazon, including video. Lighting the fire is well suited for video playback. Amazon Instant video loads quickly and I liked the trial version first 30 days of service of Amazon. The screen has good contrast and black level, almost on par with my original iPhone. Video playback is smooth, if your Wi-Fi works and does not jump, halo, or stuttering. The only complaint I have is that speakers do not have much volume. You want headphones.

I really do not terrible to say about the Kindle fire. This is a solid tablet no outstanding features rather large, except for the price. I tried some pills that are cheap and sell at this price, and the fire to light much better than the proposals. The tablets may not have a large booth in features, but none of the drawbacks is great. All the things I mentioned in my book are minor and do not rupture. This is an ideal tablet for those who want to read and write the effect of the pills at low cost.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...